Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fiesta and Chemtrails!

Last night we attended a fiesta for a three year old!

That was a lot of fun! Our wonderful Mexican neighbors really know how to throw a party! The food was great! The pinata-smashing was fun to watch! The home-made cake was creative and delicious! I'm really glad we went over there!

Today I spent most of my time in a very productive state. I have designed a systematic checklist that will allow me to make sure I am using each day to better myself!

Each day I will improve in the following five areas:
  1. Spiritual Life
  2. Linguistics
  3. Computer Skills
  4. Physicallity
  5. Relationships
I devised different ways to work on each category. I'm really excited to see how it grows me toward the man I want to become. I'm also in the middle of a really great book! Dani Johnson is definitely in the top 15 of my favorite women! She and her husband and their company are doing some amazing things for this world and they have a lot of insight! If you love your children and want to raise them to succeed in this world, buy this book and apply the principles!
Grooming the Next Generation for Success (Paperback)

I also spent a good 1 hour and 10 minutes talking with Mr. Tyler Robert Smotherman. What a cool guy! God is doing some great things in his life and will continue to do so!

Alright everyone, that's it for today! I love you!
Goodnight.

-Austin Lawrence Beals

No comments:

Post a Comment