Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm SOOO sorry!!

I am filled with such remorse that my small 160 pound body can barely take the strain!

So much guilt, weighing on my soul!!

I'm sorry. I haven't posted for the past two nights! I should be executed for causing sooo much pain to my seven followers! I know you are all rolling over in your graves with pure disappointment, but hopefully in due time, you shall raise again to read the daily news I have for you!

Over the past few days I did the following:

  • Went to ThreeSixty
  • Read some books
  • Did some painting fix-ups around Bear's rental house (I really enjoy painting. It's very therapeutic. I might take a class at NIC)   :) 
  • Watched some movies
  • Met some nice people
  • Went to Trader Joe's a few times
  • Made some personal spreadsheets and goal lists
  • Made a resolution to use my words as a powerful tool for healing and spreading life to others as well as to myself
  • Texted some friends
  • Ate some GREAT meals, made by my most wonderful and beautiful grandmother!
  • Got a few investment ideas from Bear (smart guy!!)
  •  Messed around with Photoshop and Illustrator
  • Met some cool people at Phoenix First
  • Drank tons of water!
  • And then just basically just sat around on Facebook for the rest of the time :)
 I am uber tired now but I think I will start updating my blog around 8. After dinner! That way I'll be able to think about my day with more excitement because I am pretty brain dead now. Goodnight and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment