Monday, January 10, 2011

Today is Monday and Now I am a Personal Assistant!

Today began the first day of my new internship! I have a feeling I am really going to enjoy my work!

I started off today by calling the water and utility companies that Bear had been using to keep a house on Pueblo Avenue in tip-top condition. He recently closed on the house, so my job was to call and cancel the accounts. THAT made me feel important!

Also, my grandma helped me start writing up a contact e-mail to send out to potential clients of Morley Video Production to let them know that we are here if they need us. That was pretty fun too. Some of it was kind frustrating at first, but she helped me figure it all out!

Here's me workin' away:


That's actually me at night staring at some random Excel document just to look like I'm working. My lovely Baa figured it would be a good idea to have a picture of me working my tail off. I agreed! I just like to be transparent and honest :)

Well I did quite few things today, including talking to Louie at Blackwell Automotive about fixing the Justice Mobile (a.k.a. my incredible '95 Chevy Lumina!) My break lights stopped working. And guess what? It has to do with some internal wiring issue in the steering wheel and it is going to cost $350 to fix! Well fortunately, I listened to my mother over the past few months and had enough saved up so that I could fix it, but now I have to budget pretty well for the rest of the trip. Hey! That's how it should be anyways! This just forces me to do so :)

I also did some other miscellaneous research and then Cellercised again. Just so that you guys know what I am talking about, here are some pictures of me Cellercising:
 


Tons of fun, GREAT for your health. Please, do not confuse this with a regular "trampoline." There is mass science behind this! Normally, I might be sarcastic about something like this and think that it's silly then not give it a second thought, but apparently there is tons of research that goes into this Rebounder.

Haha, anyways...my eyes are beginning to sag and that is how I know it is time to lay my cute little booty into my cute little beddy. Night night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment