Saturday, January 22, 2011

ASU, Chicken Hat Lady, and Tanning.

I have quite a few pictures from yesterday and today so I'll let them speak for themselves. Yesterday we took the light rail and went all the way to Tempe and Mesa. We got a bite to eat, saw some art work, visited the ASU campus, and just had a good time!






Good times! Today I got a great work out, rode my bike, worked on my new movie (The Bikist) for a bit, and then went tanning!


No, that chair is not covered in snow. I am just that white. BUT I'm looking more like Jake Kragerud each and every day! :) Oh! REWIND...before all this, Baa and I went to the farmers' market and met a nice lady with a chicken hat! She makes puppets and sells them. Each puppet has it's own name and personality. She told us that she doesn't name them. The puppets tell her their names and they speak to her as she makes them. That's normal, right?


Do you like my nuts??


=]


Also, I started a jar for spare change. I'll let you know once I fill it up and we'll see how much mula I've collected!

Wow, this is a long post! Peace out. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment