Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Juggling Adobe...

Yeah, that title fits.

I spent most of my day on Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Dreamweaver. I was working on my movie and on my future website. I came up with this header:


Pretty cool, eh?  =)

AustinBeals.com
"Live above the norm. Dare to be Awesome."

Haha I like it! You can check the website out if you want. There's nothing there but it feels really cool that I can put something up like that!

----------

Once I could finally pull myself away from the computer, I decided I would practice juggling! I made it a goal to learn how by next monday. So we'll see how that goes!

----------

Oh and then the three of us watched the State of The Union Address. "Great" stuff. Haha, yeah all those promises sound wonderful! Honestly!
New technology? Innovation? Better education? Better payout for teachers? Cleaner energy? Less government? No debt? Sure!! Sounds great. Deliver the goods, please :)

I'm not waiting too patiently though. Mainly because I don't expect the government to fix all my problems.

Anyways...goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment