Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Goats, Oats, and Boats! (Minus the Oats and Boats)

Yeah today we went to a goat farm! That was pretty cool! Here are some pics:




Oh and I wrote a poem on the car drive over...


Driving in the car,
Will we go far?
Can we stop by a bar?
We're on our way to find some goats.
It's pretty warm, don't need no coats!
We drive around and talk about things,
About the world, the people, and the travel flings.
Why did I wear a sweatshirt today?
I am the fool, I deserve to pay.

The End

Sweet stuff, eh?

Oh and I decided to no longer to you about ALL of my day, just the new/exciting things or anything I feel you should know! That way you don't have to read through all the boring routine stuff I do every day, e.g. cellercising, working on photoshop, eating, making my bed, etc.

Anyways, I also went and played volleyball with some people at the Phoenix First open gym night. That was cool but not many people showed up. Hopefully we can get a real game going next week!

I decided that I am putting too much pressure on myself. I am demanding that I become a web design, internet, and graphic design master by May and that is putting a lot of stress on my time down here. It's not enjoyable - the stress, I mean. I have to remind myself that this is a process and I will not learn it all while I am down here. I just have to accept that and make the most of my time here!

Pray for me to do that, please! :) I love you all! Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Goats...how did they taste? Jk but really, that Baa makes a tasty goat stew!
    Stop pressuring yourself already...maybe it's a "1st born" tendancy. Relax you're only 18 & you are learning a lot! Have fun & enjoy that awesome weather.

    ReplyDelete