Sunday, January 9, 2011

Are You Fully Alive?

What a GREAT productive day! Honestly, I feel like today was one of the best days I've had in a while! And you know what? I have a strong feeling that it will not be the best day for long! :)

I started off the day at a lovely 8 o clock. In my opinion, that is the optimal time to arise.

I lounged around for a bit, waiting for my wonderful Baa to wake up to make me breakfast ;)   (just kidding grandma!) But once she woke up, she made me some excellent poached eggs! Oh how I love poached eggs. =] I hope to learn how to make this soon enough. (For the record, I know how to make them, I simply want to perfect my approach)

Then I got ready for my day and read some of Getting Things Done 

Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
 
Actually, it is a very great book! I really suggest it for anyone who is living. I have only learned a few of the principles but I know I will learn many more. PLEASE look into this book.

Then, in the tune of getting things done, I Cellercised again and went for a nice little jog around the neighborhood. Check me out:


Not sure if I mentioned this yet, but one of my goals while I am down here is to really get in shape! You may say, "Oh, shut up! You're not fat!"
I know, I am not morbidly obese, but I DO have a good amount to lose and I have the pictures to prove it! :)  Right, mom?

Anyways, at the end of about three or four months, I'll post the results as well as before and after pics. Should be fun to kind of experiment with eating healthy and exercising!
 
After we ate dinner, there was a beautiful sunset...

 
Apparently this doesn't even compare with some of the sunsets they can get sometimes. Whenever I spot a good one, I'll be sure to put it up.

Wowzerz!! Then I went to Phoenix First Assembly at 7 PM


This was a cool place! Pastor Luke talked about being FULLY ALIVE. Man, that sure was a wake up call! I definitely needed that message. I am so excited to get plugged in with all the cool ways that God is moving at this community. I'm pretty pumped to be honest!

I'll let you know more about that once I get more involved.

Well, tomorrow morning we are going to have our 'Family Meeting' and I am definitely looking forward to that. Perhaps we will incorporate my whiteboard? :D I love whiteboards!
I'll throw some details up on how that goes tomorrow night.
Until then, goodnight friends! I love you all!

-Austin Lawrence Danger Beals

No comments:

Post a Comment