Sunday, January 16, 2011

Woah! What a great Sunday!

Woah man!! I am REALLY loving getting involved at the Phoenix First church down here! These are people who are surrendered to the cause of Christ!

To be honest there only three reasons that I have not decided to permanently move to Phoenix:
  1.  The summers are too hot
  2. Baa and Grr deserve a break from me eventually :)
  3. And I love my friends, family, and church too much in CDA.
But hey, I tell ya! If June-Octoboer cooled down, I got a great job that paid enough for an apartment, and everybody in Coeur d'Alene died or moved here, then I would absolutely move here until God called me somewhere else :)

To be honest, I don't think I have any pictures from today so I will try to keep it brief in order to keep your interest!

I went to APEX this morning @ 9. APEX is designed to help newcomers to the church, learn about PFA (Phoenix First Assemblies), learn some foundational Biblical truths, eat a free continental breakfast, and connect with other people. It's pretty cool. Then I went to the regular service at 10:45. Pastor Tommy Barnett is awesome!!

There is a pastors/leaders conference coming up in February that I am very stoked for!

 Oh man this is so much going on! haha

Oh and the Young Adults Pastor, Jason Lara (great guy!!), asked me if I'd be interested in doing an internship at the church while I'm down here. Um...yes please!! :D haha I do have to make sure that it doesn't conflict with my priorities with Baa and Grr first, but I am really hoping that I can help out in any way that I can! I'll keep you updated. I'm just looking for ways to start living unselfishly, something I've needed to focus on for a while. If I can learn cool stuff and meet some great people in the process, awesome!

A new friend of mine, Dustin Mena (a current intern, and also a GREAT guy!!) is gonna call me later tonight and talk to me about it.

I look forward to talking to all of you! I love you a ton and can't wait to see you all again!

-Bealsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment