Saturday, January 8, 2011

Farmers Market: My New Favorite Place to Spend My Saturdays



BAMM!!


Look at this salad.
Bear and I made this. It was quite delicious! I can honestly say that a salad has never filled me up in the past but this baby did the trick!
Contents: 
  • Mixed lettuce-type greens 
  • Tomatoes
  • Green Onion
  • Red Bell Peppers
  • DELICIOUS Meatloaf
  • Feta
  • Zucchini
  •  Guacamole
  • And a very delicious organic, healthy dressing :)
Very magnifico!
This morning was spent at the local Farmers' Market. Wow! I love this place!! I'll upload more pictures in the future since apparently my Baa and I will be going every Saturday!


After that, we dropped my beautiful little momma off at the airport so that she could head off to Las Vegas once again to meet my handsome and hard-working father, John Beals, downtown so the two of them can spend some time together and learn quite a bit at an awesome conference!!


Then Baa and I headed home. We went for a wonderful walk and met this lovely couple named Janet and Jim. I wonder if we'll end up eating a meal with them?

After the walk we came home and I began to Cellercise for a bit. Man that feels great! I plan to be in peak, optimal fitness in no time! ;)
 
Oh hey! Check out my own personal apron, along with these egg salad wraps I made with a sprout tortilla...
Pretty great if I do say so myself. And I DO say so myself!

After creating that incredible salad shown at the top of the page we ate together as we watched the next episode in The Number One Ladies' Detective Agency. Man we are hooked. Very darling show.

Now I write to you as I am about to lay my head to the pillow and retire for the night. Goodnight! I love you all! Especially YOU, Mom and Grandma! (My 2 most passionate followers!)   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment