Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bird Poop, Yoga, and Cinnamon Yams


Yummy! Ain't this beautiful? Yup, a big thick line of PC (Pigeon Crap).

Gotta love it. Bear and I went out to do some fix-ups around a house he owns. I was in charge of filling holes and cracks in the stucco as well as cleaning off this plentiful path of poop. Bear mowed and did some paint touch ups.
Here's a full photo of the front of the house:


Pretty nice place; cute little neighborhood, wayyy too much fecal matter.

I also got my car back! Oh how I love my little Chevy Lumina. Villains know her by her other name: The Justice Mobile. The most courageous and furious crime fighting car on the streets! Yet, some how she has this lovely way about her. Words can hardly describe my love for her.

Oh hey! Guess what?? I made my first Photoshop Image today! Check it out!





Nothing TOO fancy, but hey! Not bad for a first? It is actually four different images and two text layers put together. The whole concept of the image is to put at the top of a constant contact e-mail. The theme of the e-mail is 'moving forward' and we are simply trying to encourage potential clients not to sit around, but to take the next step in their marketing endeavors. This isn't the FINAL image but we're not sending it out until Monday so we have time to tweak it a bit.
 
I really enjoyed making it!! I could really see myself going into the field of graphic and web design. I think I might take some classes at NIC this summer and learn more and more about this wonderful program! (As well as Illustrator and Dreamweaver)

We did some yoga as well! I'm sure you know that yoga is REALLY good for you! So hopefully we can do some more of that soon! Unfortunately, I do not have any sexy pictures of us doing yoga positions =\ tough luck!

After yoga, I Cellercised and then we ate dinner!


They always keep me very well fed with dinner each night! It is truly a blessing! See those pills? There were tens pills in that little cup. I swallowed them all at once! Heck yes! That's right. POWER THROAT!!!! Along with my many healthy pills, we had fish, yams, brussel sprouts, fresh tomatoes, and avocado.

After dinner, Bear made some popcorn and we watched a British 'program' entitled Pie in the Sky. It was pretty good. But nothing compared to our African show! :)

Tomorrow I plan on creating some more images on Photoshop so hopefully I can show you those tomorrow! :D Goodnight!

Sincerely, Austin Beals.

2 comments:

  1. Austin,

    Nice picture of the bird poop, at first I did not know what I was looking at.

    You're photoshop work is fantastic for the first day on the program. Looking forward to the final.

    Bear

    There's no way I can swallow 10 pills at once, amazing capability. I do two, may three if they are small.

    Keep the posts coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your new bosses are keeping you busy! (Yum...Brussel sprouts)

    ReplyDelete