Monday, January 24, 2011

It's the Climb!

Hey ya'll!! Yesterday Bear and I climbed Lookout Mountain and it was GREAT! Here are some pictures:

From the bottom up!

About 60% of the way to the top!

 Wow...

Beautiful.

Oh! And check out this cactus we found!!!


Today I filmed The Bikist, it was pretty darn fun! I think you guys will like it :)
BUUT...I got a flat tire! That is the second one in the past four days!! I think there is something wrong with my rim. I'll have to take it apart and figure something out. It's cool though, I'm starting to really like working with my hands!

In case you're wondering what my movie will be about, I'll give you a little verbal preview. It's about a young man named Brady Janten who believes that the true meaning of life is found through a spiritual bond with your bicycle. According to him, there is a difference between a biker and a bikist. He encourages his audience to take the challenge and live the way of the bike. Should be kinda funny. I had a lot of fun filming it.

Now I have a HUGE learning curve with Adobe Premiere Pro! With Bear's help though, I'm sure it will work out just fine!! :)

I'll keep you guys updated whenever I do anything else new and exciting!

I deeply love you. Yes, you. You are beautiful and sexy and I love you in a fantastically platonic way. Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment