Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Austin Beals is no longer one person...

That's right! I looked up my name on Facebook and added all the other Austin Beals's as my friend. I think 3 out of 4 accepted!! :D

Here they are:

 Austin Beals Number 2 is my favorite. He likes orange chicken from Panda Express. Likes to ride his bike. And likes to spend his weekends at a local pizza shop in downtown Cali where local artist can show their art and musicians can play their music...does that sound like Java with pizza to anyone else? He's a cool kid.

This is Austin Beals Number 3. He asked me if people call me "Beals." They do. I said I also get a lot of "Bealsy." His response was, "dude i get the same thing hahahha i figured that you would too." Yes, Austin Beals, I get that too. He said he likes to spend his time with: "fine wemon and dirt bikes and engines and hard work..." Neat. At least one Austin Beals is taking care of all that!

 

Apparently Austin Beals Number 4 is a cat....major let down.

Anyways, I spent the majority of my day editing The Bikist. We'll see how it turns out!

Then I went to threeSixty at Phoenix First, and wow, that was great! Jason talked about the need for Godly relationships. I really needed to hear that. It was uber cool. Need to get me some of them!!

Alright my loved ones, I will talk to you soon!

-Austin Beals Number 1

No comments:

Post a Comment