Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jake, Sam, and Cobbler!

Tonight we had Jake DuBiel and his step dad Sam Mayfield over for dinner!

What a couple of cool guys! Sam had plenty of insight and experience from all of the cool things he has been involved with in the past and had some pretty interesting theologies regarding the spirituality of Peanut M&M's. I don't want to go too in-depth, due to the fact that he is the philosopher. Not I. I wouldn't want to miss-word anything, but I'm sure he would love to share his ideas with you, so let me know if you're interested!

And Jake was a cool, down to Earth, really nice guy with good tastes in TV and video games! I look forward to hanging out with him sometime! He works at a Veterinarian Hospital close by! We're planning on going up hiking this Saturday afternoon. That would awesome. I love a good hike!

Other than that, I mostly just worked on my video today. You might get to see it tomorrow night or Saturday night!

Oh and I did some brainstorming too. Mostly on how to use my gifts for God. That was pretty fun to map that out!

Hey guys! I love you all and I look forward to hearing from each one of you as soon as you write to me! I would write to you but I don't know who all is reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment