Thursday, January 6, 2011

The First Day of the Rest of My Life...Kinda.

*Beep beep beep beep* may sound like simple noise to the untrained ear, but in fact, if you could really understand what the alarm is saying, it would sound like this:

" Hey you fat bum! Wake up! It's time to start your day!"

These are the kind words I woke up to this morning. It didn't bother me though. I was ready to get up and get goin'. Much of today was spent with my wonderful grandparents giving me a tour of the town. They showed me a beautiful garden/scenic area right near their house. I made sure to take ample pictures. Here are a few...












Pretty neat, eh?


Then we went to Scottsdale and there was some sort of ESPN/Bud Light Fiesta Bowl going on. I don't follow professional sports but I did recognize that the Oregon Ducks are playing against the Auburn something? :)

We came home and watched this great movie/television show entitled The Number One Ladies' Detective Agency. If you like cultures other than America, I would definitely suggesting getting this one on Netflix!

Pues, ahora es tiempo a dormir! Y es lo que quiero hacer. (Well, now it's time to sleep! And that's what I want to do.) Goodnight my friends! Please comment and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!

-Bealsy

No comments:

Post a Comment