Friday, January 7, 2011

Deep Talks and Rude Scooter People

Today was filled with a few chores/errands, nothing too exciting, but ended with some great conversation with the grand'rents and the mom. We talked about life and traveling, real estate and publishing purposefully offensive books, including one entitled "Rude Fat People on Scooters."

You know who I am speaking about. The people who seem to always have something against the world, including you. Most the time, you are pretty sure they do not really need to be on the scooter, but they simply do not want to walk. The book would contain plenty of pictures of numerous grumpy people on motorized scooters, as well as tips on how to become one. There would also occasionally be bio's of the people featured in the pictures, that way the readers could really get to know where these people are coming from. I really think the book would become very popular! Let me know if you disagree.

I spent a good amount of time learning how to get around town today. I've also been giving some thought to becoming a public speaker. Maybe working for a company, or maybe branding myself? I will most likely take the latter although the former is much safer. But who really needs safety? I'm a man.

I'm slowly in the process of creating AustinBeals.com but am having no such luck. My grandpa, whom I will from now on refer to as Bear or Grr, (My lovely grandma is known as Baa or Lamb) is going to be a HUGE help in this endeavor. I know nothing of creating websites but I plan on being fully competent by the time I come back home!

I have BIG plans for AustinBeals.com. But that most likely won't be up until Late April to the early Summer. I have no idea. We'll just have to wait and see together.

I'm excited for everything I will learn here. It will truly be an adventure!

G'night my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment