Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sorry 'bout dat! / The Cut.

Yesterday Blogger wasn't letting me post an update so my apologies for that!
Yesterday I actually got a lovely haircut! Usually when I get my hair cut short, I'm not a big fan but Jonathan did a great job! I knoooow you really want to see a bunch of pictures of me so, as a genie, I'll grant that wish...SHAZAAM!







Yeah. I know. Real. Nice. :)

Apparently my little bro had a basketball game today!! SUUUPER proud of that little stuffin (stud muffin). I love him a lot. He makes me happy!

Recently, I've started watching the show Psych. I really like it!! :D

Also, the grand'rents and I just finished watching Food Inc. That is an interesting movie!


If you haven't seen it, then I suggest you do! It's a very well done documentary. I enjoyed it a lot and I encourage you all to shop organically and equally important locally. Go to farmers' markets!.....like me and my Baa :)

Alright guys, until next time...this is Baustin, signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment