Friday, February 4, 2011

Chaos in The Middle East!

Blah blah blah! The way I see it, everybody has a problem with somebody. It's all old news. I've often thought about going into politics because I like people and I desire to make a change. Plus I think government should be more fun :)

But it always seems like the same thing over and over. No matter how much you learn and discern and study and read, there will always be a large amount of people that disagree with you. Everything is so black and white! Either you're red or blue, right or left, pro-choice or pro-life, pro-war or anti-war. It seems like in order to play the game you need to pick a side. At least in higher up politics.
I think...I will become Mayor of Coeur d'Alene. Yup. Before I am 30, I will become Mayor. Later in life, I want to become an Ambassador to a South American country but for now, Mayor will do!

If you have any suggestions for my campaigning, feel free to leave a comment below!

Yours truly,
Future Mayor of Coeur d'Alene, Austin L. Beals

No comments:

Post a Comment