Friday, February 18, 2011

Twitter and Those Chinese Massages.

So this morning, Denisse help me set up a Twitter acount! If you want to follow me, my username is austinbeals57. Pretty simple. And....no. Do not ask me to explain to you how to use twitter. I barely use it myself so I will not teach you. Sorry, I love you, but don't ask.

<3 Also I practiced guitar today. This is what I have so far:


I talked to Carson Green today and that was super cool 'cause he's an awesome guy and I love him a lot!!

Last night, after I crawled into bed, I had this cool idea for a tv series but it is kind of "out there." It is about a present day super hero who randomly gets shot back into medieval times with swords, magic, and kingdoms. He has to simultaneously live these two lives as he uncontrollably gets transported two and from these two separate worlds. There would be certain parallels between the worlds like in the future world, his wife would be dead, but in this medieval would he is a part of now, one of the main female roles is played by the same actress as his wife. Little things like that, that will allure to a seemingly strong connection between these two worlds. If it was well-written and casted right, I'd watch it! :D
Also tonight we watched an interesting movie about a Chinese girl who has to make a living in a "massage parlor" in Chinatown New York, but she has too much dignity to fool around with the customers so she if forced to do all of the chores and labor. It is basically like a really weird Chinese Cinderella movie, but we all liked it! Very well done.

So that was my day! Hopefully I wake up tomorrow and can start a new one! :D

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment