Thursday, February 10, 2011

BIG STUFF HAPPENING.

WOW! Pastor's School was incredible! God truly opened my eyes to some huge things in my life.
I realized that I have been burying my passion for the arts for a while. I've always thought of my desire for acting, directing, writing, etc. as something that is fun, but not as something that could be used by God. He has just really shown me some light.

He is an amazing God, Hallelujah! :D

I met some really cool people these past few days and was really awakened spiritually! Including an interesting experience with the Holy Spirit.

I was also given an interesting offer by a new friend/mentor of mine...I don't know details yet and I don't want to get ahead of myself so I will talk to you all about it once I know more!

I love you all and miss you and I can't wait until I see you all again! <3  :)

-Bealsy!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about you and praying for you! Miss you a ton. Have a great weekend Austin!

    ReplyDelete