Sunday, February 13, 2011

So the big news...

So there's this "big news" I've been mentioning, and I kind of just want to get it out on the table.

I'm going to go Facebook-Public but I figured a slow introduction through my blog would be better. Nothing is absolute or definite, but I have been offered a possible position at Phoenix First Assemblies.

We have not worked out details, so I'm not sure if I would be full-time or part-time, but most likely I would be moving to Phoenix for a few more years.

I know this may be a total shock and I wasn't planning it when I left so I didn't really say goodbye to many of my friends and family because I knew that I would be back home soon. Well...maybe not?

Haha, we are going to decide something probably in the next few days. If it is for certain that my working here is mutually beneficial to both myself and PFA, and I feel God instructing me to stay here, then I will announce it on Facebook and start telling those close to me.

That's mostly what is on my mind tonight. So if you pray, please pray it goes well. If you don't pray, you really should. God is amazing and wants to be there for you and will NEVER let you down.

I love you all!! :) Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment