Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quick Update

This will be a quick update tonight because I'm tired and trying to get some Bible study time in but I don't want to leave you all hanging! :)

Today I met with Pastor Brad, Pastor Aaron, and Paige Garrett to talk about a few things.
Mainly Paige was talking to them about her story and some ideas she had and plans she wants to see come to pass.

Paige is an awesome lady. She has been really cool and really supportive. We went out to lunch today and she says that she wants to help mentor me and train me and help invest in my future. That sounds incredible to me. God knows I need all the help I can get! ;) haha so I know God is going to use this new friendship for His glory!

I have really enjoyed helping out at PFA and would LOOOVE to work there. The staff is incredible. Pastor Aaron and Michelle Dunn are really fun and cool! And Denisse Leon is such a rad girl with a heart for God! I am loving getting to learn from her and I am excited for all the fun that the four of us will hopefully have in the future!

I'll let you know more when I know more! :)

Love you all! Goodnight.

-Beals

No comments:

Post a Comment