Saturday, February 26, 2011

Party Time! + Japanese Art Festival

Hey gang! Hope life is going swell! :D

Last night was TONS of fun. It was my first time helping out with the 360 RED Crew and I had a great time. We basically just go to parties at ASU and hand out otter pops, donuts, and water and just hang out. Then I guess they also come by in the mornings and clean up afterward and make pancakes for everyone and all that haha. It sounds like a lot of fun.

So that was my Friday night. Then this morning/today I went to a Japanese art festival with Denisse Leon and then Kenedy, Christian, and Kylee (I'm sorry if I misspelled anyone's name). That was quite a good time! We danced some we watched some Japanese sword swinging, and then listened to some Japanese drumming, then watched some Japanese dances and even partook in the dancing ourselves!! :)

Then we went and picked up/cheered on the girls' parents, Michelle and Aaron Dunn. They were part of this awesome marathon in which they had 12 members on their running team and together, taking turns, ran a total of 200 miles over the course of about 40 hours! Each persons does about three sets of 6 miles throughout the day and night. It is CRAZY!

Well my fingers hurt from playing guitar so I'm going to stop typing :) have a good night my friends! I love you all and look forward to hearing from you soon! <3

-Your Sweetie Pie,
Austin Beals.

No comments:

Post a Comment