Tuesday, February 8, 2011

AHHHGOODABULITIMAMA!!!

That is Australian Aborigin-ese for "Today was a good day!"

Please...do not quote me on that.
No, but seriously I had a good time today! Phoenix First had Pastor's School and I got to work at a booth and got to meet some cool new people (Jean, Stephanie, Brett, Michelle, and a few others).

Got to talk with Pastor Aaron Dunn for a bit. He's a really cool guy! Hopefully we get to hang out and talk in the future!

I also got to hang out with Dwight and Jesse some more. We had some good laughs at the Fervent booth and that was a lot of fun.

今日は本当に照り焼き良い食べた
 That is Japanese for, "I ate some really good teriyaki chicken today!"
 Yeah that stuff was real good. Either that, or I was just really really hungry...

 ...yeah, I was pretty darn hungry.

Random shout out to Hannah Wytree 'cause she reminded to keep posting on my blog. Hey girl! Howyadoin'?? :D

I learned quite a few things today. I learned that I want to really get serious about learning to play guitar and piano. I am 78% sure that I want to take a sign-language class at NIC when I get back. Also, I decided that I really need to start learning more about the internet, web design, graphic design, and all the different marketable skills that will help me in the future.

Then, the three of us went to GLAM! That was pretty fun. If any of you watch the show Glee, you would have loved GLAM! They wrote their own script and acted it out and had live songs and dancing and scenes and it was funny and entertaining. It was pretty cool!
Definitely makes me want to do more fun production back in Cda. I'll have to talk to Pastor Mike about that one...   :)

Anyways, I'm excited for the next few months and all that I will learn and do and see and be!!

And I am also excited to come back home and see all my friends and hang out with them once again!
I love you all and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Peace out!
-Austin Beals.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Austin, I've been missing you!
    I can't wait to see you again and hear about all of your experiences. I know I can just read about them on your blog but I want to hear them from YOU!

    ReplyDelete