Monday, February 7, 2011

Busy Two Days Up Ahead!

Wow! There is a LOT that goes into this Pastor's School at Phoenix First!

Tomorrow and Wednesday I'm working at a booth from 8 AM to 2 PM. Then the rest of the time I get to go to workshops and hang out and listen to the awesome messages!

I kind of have a head ache so I don't feel like writing a whole bunch but I felt like I should post at least something letting you guys know I'm alive and well! :)

Thanks for all the support. There is a lot of stuff I'm thinking about and trying to figure out in life. I think I need to spend more time intentionally resting haha well...after I get some more work done.

I look forward to hearing from all of you guys! Feel free to call me or e-mail me!

Talk to you soon,
-Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment