Thursday, February 17, 2011

'Ello Mates!

Today (and the past few days) have been pretty good!

I learned to play a song on guitar today. I learned Country Road Take Me Home. Great song. I originally picked it because it is slow so people wouldn't be able to notice how much time it takes me to switch between chords :) I realized a little bit ago how much relevance it holds toward my life.

I really do love Coeur d'Alene. It's home. Along with the surrounding area. I am REALLY enjoying my time here. And even if I stay longer, I am open for that too. But if I'm here for a few years, I'm still looking forward to going home.

There is something magical about when you find where you belong. Home is where your heart is and home is in the 208 :)

I've been spending the past few days helping out at PFA! I've been working with Denisse Leon. She's a really cool girl! She does all the graphics and web design work for PFA and she has a TON on her shoulders. It would be cool to help her with all of that work. I'll keep you guys updated on the job status. Right now, we're just trying to get a history established with me and the team so they have something to work off of when HR asks about me. They can't talk about how great of a worker I am if they've never worked with me! :)

Anyways, life is great. God is amazing. And I am SUPER stoked for the Kari Jobe concert coming up! That should be really cool. I will meet her and say Hi for my mom. Depending on how old she is, I might ask her on a date. Kari Beals...that has a nice ring to it! (Inside joke)  ;)

Hey guys! It's great talking to you! I miss you all and I hope to see you soon through skype or facebook chat! Alright, buh-bye friends!

-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment