Saturday, March 12, 2011

My oh My!

It truly has been a long time since I have last blogged! Over a week, I presume!

Well at least I'm doing it tonight. :) Tonight's blog will air a tad bit earlier than most, simply because I plan on eating and then heading straight for bed. I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow morning so I need my beauty sleep! Plus, RED crew went out last night to ASU and gave out otter pops and chilled at a few parties, so I didn't get home until about 2:30, so I'm wiped out anyways.

I'm in a sketch tomorrow morning at church! :D I'm pretty excited to get back into some of my acting passions. The past few days have been very fulfilling. Chopped full with reading, writing, serving, hanging out with friends, falling in love more and more (with God) ugghhh it truly is the Great Romance!, and just enjoying the busyness of life.

Over the next couple of months, if everything goes well, I will have a full-time job and a part-time internship, both at the church. I am planning to get an apartment around early June and there are two separate complexes with an astonishing proximity to the church, so the plan is to take up residence in one of those! Now I just need to find a roommate!

My goal is to make a trip back up to CDA around late summer. Most likely the middle of August before my peeps in the 208 head back to their universities! :)

Anyways, I'm overjoyed because of how much God loves me. It is quite overwhelming. Oh hey! If you like fiction, I would suggest reading Black 

It is awesome and has opened my eyes and captivated me like nothing else!

Alright guys, I love you all!!

-Austin

2 comments:

  1. Sound's like a plan, asut-an!

    Please move to this place... http://www.apartmentsphoenix.com/
    It looks like heaven and I really want to know what heaven is like so you can tell me. Also I would like for you to get a dune buggy and cruise in a fierce desert storm. Don't you see Austin? I want to live through you in Pheonix...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha dude, those are some sweet apartments!! I would NOT mind living there!

    Dune buggy?? That sounds awesome! I'll have to save up some mula and try that! But hey! You don't need to live through me in Phoenix, just start paying for your stuff with a credit card that earns you airline miles, but make sure you PAY THEM OFF IN FULL and then you will get free plane tickets to come see me! :D You can take a week off from work in the winter and fly down to the beautiful winter 70 degrees here and we can party it up!!

    OR just move down here! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete