Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Official!

So I am officially an employee of Phoenix First Assembly! Well...pretty much. We still have to send in W4's and all that jazz but as far as administration-approval goes, I'm as good as gravy! :D

I am very excited for this new position! Here are the following reasons why I like my job:
  • My team-mates are really awesome people
  • It's full-time
  • With full benefits
  • I get my own office
  • I can decorate my office
  • I can use my exercise ball as a chair
  • And when I get tired of sitting on a ridiculous ball, I have a nice chair as well
  • I can listen to my music all day
  • I get paid 11.53/hr
  • They are giving me a $60 monthly phone allowance
  • I get to be totally creative and work on cool projects
  • I am going to be doing a lot of "professional" things like Press Releases and Purchase Orders that I've never done before, so this is going to be a huge growing opportunity
  • Hopefully, once I get an apartment, it will be a short walk away from my bachelor pad!
  • I get paid vacation and sick time
  • All of my co-workers share my faith and encourage my walk with God
  • Everyone is positive and awesome
  • I have great mentors working above me whom I can learn much from!
All around, this is an incredibly great opportunity and ALL 100% of the credit goes to God. Many people were praying for this, including myself; I spent many hours on my knees and the LORD has provided. Jehovah-jireh! He is this the direct cause of everything good in my life! Every opportunity, every relationship, and every small blessing is either a direct gift from Him or it comes from the fact that HE has shaped me into a young man of character. I would be nothing if it wasn't for Him shaping me throughout the years. I love my Daddy and all that He and my Savior-King has done for me! Praise God!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Can't wait to come see you in your new place of employment and living. (Might wait until it isn't in the 100 degree range!) We miss you, but at least you picked a good place to visit! Love ya ;-D

    ReplyDelete