So I am officially an employee of Phoenix First Assembly! Well...pretty much. We still have to send in W4's and all that jazz but as far as administration-approval goes, I'm as good as gravy! :D
I am very excited for this new position! Here are the following reasons why I like my job:
- My team-mates are really awesome people
- It's full-time
- With full benefits
- I get my own office
- I can decorate my office
- I can use my exercise ball as a chair
- And when I get tired of sitting on a ridiculous ball, I have a nice chair as well
- I can listen to my music all day
- I get paid 11.53/hr
- They are giving me a $60 monthly phone allowance
- I get to be totally creative and work on cool projects
- I am going to be doing a lot of "professional" things like Press Releases and Purchase Orders that I've never done before, so this is going to be a huge growing opportunity
- Hopefully, once I get an apartment, it will be a short walk away from my bachelor pad!
- I get paid vacation and sick time
- All of my co-workers share my faith and encourage my walk with God
- Everyone is positive and awesome
- I have great mentors working above me whom I can learn much from!
All around, this is an incredibly great opportunity and ALL 100% of the credit goes to God. Many people were praying for this, including myself; I spent many hours on my knees and the LORD has provided. Jehovah-jireh! He is this the direct cause of everything good in my life! Every opportunity, every relationship, and every small blessing is either a direct gift from Him or it comes from the fact that HE has shaped me into a young man of character. I would be nothing if it wasn't for Him shaping me throughout the years. I love my Daddy and all that He and my Savior-King has done for me! Praise God!